Sunday, July 29, 2007

LIFE INTERRUPTED

Until further notice, I am re-directing any non-YWAM folks to call if you want to catch up on us. I'm taking a "time out" from posting . . .

I will say that we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay excited because Natalie will be arriving here on August 24th (much love and thanks to all who have supported her these past six months). Taryn & Kenzley will come on the 28th! The three of them will be here on base with us until they all three fly home to Texas on September 2nd, just before Nat & I leave for the Philippines on the 4th. At that point we'll drop out of sight, anyway, because we don't plan to take our laptop or our cameras with us . . .

Now, back to whatever it is I was doing before technology and compulsion interrupted me . . .

We do send our love and assure you that God is on the move here. We're trusting He also is in your neck of the woods!

held,
Shirley

3 comments:

mnspak said...

I have been visiting Tom and Kevin's blogs and I agree that they are doing a great job. I really enjoyed Tom's entry today! But, I must say that I am going to miss reading your thoughts and reflections. However, you've done a pretty good job of weaning me off of your site!
A month from now you'll have all of your gals with you.....how fun!! I know you and Nat will love being with them and showing them off to everyone.
Much love........MN

Unknown said...

oh shirley i am so disapointed that you will not be updated this sight! i have so enjoyed checking it everyday to see what is new with the Wofford family! you, Nat, Natalie, Kenzley, and Taryn continue to be in my prayers!! i am soooooooo excited for you and Nat! i would love to talk to you both before you leave but don't have your cell number anymore, please email it to me at edandjudy1990@yahoo.com and i will give you a ring! i talked to natalie on IM the other day and it was amazing to be talking to her while she was in Africa!! i love the internet! hugs to you and all the girls and your husband too!!

All my love, JUDY

Shan said...

I am so glad that you guys are here! You are such an amazing inspiration to everyone here and we are truly thankful to have you both!